The Sowiniec Polo Cup came to an end on Saturday at the Sowiniec Polo Club, in Poland. This edition marked the 10th anniversary of the tournament, the most important competition hosted at the club.
Action kicked off on Thursday, with six teams in participation. The competition came to an end with a fantastic finals day, which saw Sowiniec claim the title after an 8-5 win over Los Nocheros.
The polo season at Sowiniec starts in early May and it runs through to the end of September. The club boasts first-rate facilities, including two full size fields (270 x 150m), one arena field (100 x 50m), both outdoor and indoor training tracks, stables for 60 horses, as well as animal pens and paddocks. The club currently owns 30 active horses, and hosts over 20 member’s horses.
SOWINIEC POLO CUP – TEAMS:
- Sowiniec: Mariusz Switalski 0, Marcin Switalski 1, Mateusz Switalski 2, Facundo Cordeu 3. Total: 6.
- Los Nocheros: Basti Schneberger 1, Valentin Novillo Astrada 6, Marta Mirka -1, Camila Rossi 0. Total: 6.
- Ivy: Piotr Rogowski 0, Jacek Ukwenya 0, Krzysztof Gajdamowicz 0, Andres Fernandez Llorente 3. Total: 3.
- Berlinosos: Clarisa Marggraf 0. Nico Wollenberg 1, Manuel Elizalde 6, Anne Marie Großmann -2. Total: 5.
- Berlin Polo School: Isabel Milojevic -1, Max Kexel 0, Jesús Bordoni 2, Horacio Fernandez Llorente 6. Total: 7.
- Rixforde / Stone Investment: Sabrina Bosch 0, Christian Jarck 0, Max Bosch 3, Marcelo Caivano 3. Total: 6.