Estancia La Paz has been synonymous of equestrian activities since it was founded, but polo began to take over in the last decades of the twentieth century. The Estancia is just one hour’s flight from Buenos Aires, and thirty minutes from the airport in Cordoba.
Polo Holidays is one of the most interesting sporting offers in the Ascochinga area, the perfect way to enjoy authentic polo. This program is designed for beginners taking their first steps in the sport, and also for experienced players. Each holiday is personalised, considering each players level, be it beginner, intermediate, or advanced, and taking into account the number of days guests wish to stay at the hotel.
Polo Holidays works to make sure that every guest can practice the sport as they wish, stick and balling, and playing on a premium class tifway field, in a relaxed, family setting, with either private or group classes.
Estancia La Paz offers first class services for your Polo Holidays:
- Two tifway polo fields
- Horses suitable for all levels
- Intensive polo clinics
- Bilingual polo experts
- Polo equipment (sticks and helmets)
There are several options for those who choose to spend unforgettable days of polo in a beautiful setting:
- Polo day
- Polo + full board or all inclusive stay
- Personalised itinerary
- Exclusive teachers and/or players
- Pigeon shooting (Cordoba is considered the Mecca of pigeon shooting)
- Guided rides
- Trips to Jesuit estancias
- Lessons and practices are lead by Pedro Ferrero, who joins a group of outstanding professionals to make each holiday an unforgettable experience.
A typical Polo Holiday offers:
- Personalised lessons
- Breakfast and a morning stick and ball session
- Lunch at the hotel
Head coach: Pedro Ferrero became involved with polo in Cordoba. From there the sport took him to some of the top polo destinations in the world, like the US, England, and Thailand. He stood out not only as a player, but also as a manager and events organiser. His invaluable experiences have led him to share his knowledge as a teacher in Estancia La Paz, responsable for ‘Polo Holidays.’
For more information & fares please send an email to poloholiday@