Located in the Heart of Northern Argentina’s Wine Country La Estancia de Cafayate is a 550-hectare secluded residential vineyard estate + luxury hotel located in the heart of Northern Argentina’s wine country.
Old-world charm with world-class amenities set within a landscape of meandering vineyards, horse pastures, lakes and golf will satisfy your every need.
The property offers approximately 400 homesites with spectacular Andean Mountain views.
La Estancia features the following amenities within the community:
- 18 hole golf course designed by Bob Cupp with driving range & practice área
- Professional Polo Field, with adjacent Polo Practice Area
- Clubhouse with gourmet restaurant & premium estate wines
- Athletic Club with squash, tennis, bicycles and indoor swimming pool and more
- Full Service Spa with outdoor hot tub, sauna & steam room
- Grace Cafayate – A Luxury Hotel with Spa & Gourmet Restaurant
- Horseback Riding & Polo Facilities
La Estancia de Cafayate offers residents some of the most amazing landscapes combined with the enjoyment of the finer things in life: wine, golf & polo.
Cafayate, nestled in the heart of the Calchaqui Valley, is one of Argentina’s premium wine regions. It is most known for its outstanding Torrontes, which has contributed to making this area famous for producing world-class wines.
The colonial charm, the outstanding architecture, interesting landscape, and the warmth of the people make Cafayate the supreme place to live and enjoy life.